Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Street Heat: Easy, Breezy Camera Girl

(^Bag by Balenciaga, Shoes by Converse, Camera by Leica^)

When I saw this girl taking pictures outside the Y-3 S/S 2008 show, I have to admit that I started snapping before I'd even asked permission. Yes, this is bad behavior, but in the world of street style, people often pass by very quickly and this one was just too good to lose.

The leather Converse (tied halfway up, nice touch) paired with the sweet silk dress is an unexpected way to make something saccharine look edgy without trying too hard. The glasses are great, especially considering that she was wearing them before Tom Ford made his version and officially made them cool with the fashion set.

And I love the camera. I mean, sure, she was using it to take photos of the people outside the show just like me...but it's cute enough to make me want to trade in my digital camera for a Leica because it just looks perfect with this outfit!

xx PCM

No comments: